On several occasions I have written on this blog about Engagement Ring with Diamonds. Today I turn to bring more to offer an outline and the reason for my statement “A gem to avoid mistakes.”
Most people who buy this gem first approach to the world of jewelry and gemstones. It is usually the groom who either individually approaching visit different jewelers to find what he likes best and will appeal considers his future bride. At this point indicate that it is worth being advised by the jeweler. This, of course, have extensive experience on this type of article, it is not the first time that meets a customer need and the desire to acquire a gem of its kind. Explain the jeweler face to face the physical and personal tastes of the bride will be very helpful when hit with the engagement ring.
The groom should consider several factors when purchase the gem:
1. – Must be marked on a budget and not much of it away if he sees something he loved. Do not go to large diamonds if that was not his intent. Think of a young girl prefer something discreet.
2. – Advice on the type of diamond you are buying.
3. – Demand for gemological certificate issued by qualified personnel.
4. – Ensure that the weight of gold is offset with respect to ring. Two or three grams of gold rather than less will not make us let’s jump the budget but we will guarantee that the diamond is securely set.
5. – Require that gold has the contrast of 18 kt.
6. – Ask for as many questions as deemed necessary. Even, and if you have the opportunity, ask to be taught to handle the magnifying glass and see the diamond. The jeweler does not have to bother and will be for you a guarantee.
And finally, and I never tire of saying, look, compare and buy where you consider that the product is closer to your requirements. The Engagement Ring is for life, NOT REPENT LIFE.